Saturday, March 8, 2008

Woo-Freaking-Hoo!!! I'm finally mobile!

Mark it down on all your calendars....March 6, 2008. Great day in the life of Dubai Tao. Finally got my vehicle which per last entry, was purchased almost 3 weeks ago.




Here he is. (yes, I know, cars are usually girls, but this one's a boy....for sure)


God bless my fabulous housemates who excitedly ran out to meet him last night when I brought him home! Makes for a much more exciting delivery!

Spent Friday becoming "official." Got my SALIK tag so I can now drive legally on Sheikh Zayed Road and pay tolls (argh..)


Tonight, took the "kids" (that would be Jeremy, Alysia and Achim, 3 of my 5 housemates) for a spin down to Deira...to the mall. Aren't we cool? Capped the evening off with dinner at a cool little Iranian restaurant and of course, shisha.

Car is happily and safely parked outside the villa getting a good night's sleep....and now, I am off to bed as well. Just wanted to share a bit of happiness from Dubai!

6 comments:

Kar said...

nice set of wheels! it doesn't look as big as i thought. now you will have to drive to various dubai places and take pics with him!

Adoresixtyfour said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Only Tammy Tao could have a boy car...for some reason, it's cool when you do it. LoL! Congrats on getting mobile! Now you can pick me up from the airport when I come to visit ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey - Congrats on the new set of wheels!! Very handsome car. just be careful!!

superbadfriend said...

Good Lord, Tammy is dangerous now.

:-)

Congratualtions darling.

Does he get to come home with you when your stint is up?

Adoresixtyfour said...

Good Lord, Tammy is dangerous now.

"Now"?