Friday, May 2, 2008

Meet the Fockers (or my villamates)!

Finally, I've got the "family" picture. Mom - this is for you so you can finally see who I live with!

Photo's were on our rooftop where we had Alysia's 30th birthday party. Fun night.



It's slightly inaccurate but that's ok. It's the closest thing I have to a "family portrait!" Standing is Stuart, me, Chuma and Jeremy. Sitting is Monica and Alysia.

Stuart and Chuma are the Brits. Jeremy and Alysia are the Aussies. Monica's Canadian - she doesn't actually live here anymore. She vacated my room, hence my living here so I guess I have her to thank! Stuart's actually since moved out. Mike, a jovial Irish dude has moved in and the photo's also missing Achim, the German.

Anyhow, so there's a little glimpse into my life in Dubai!





No comments: