Sunday, April 10, 2011

no more sunday funday!

it's sunday night. now for any life out there actually reading this, that means time to wind down, wrap up the weekend and gear up for another "fun-filled" week at work.

the only good thing about a sunday night is that i can revel in the fact that all my western friends are gearing up for monday and i've already done it! haha....don't tell me you're surprised by my "hint" of evil. don't worry, i'm fully aware that when saturday night rolls around for everyone and you're all out being rockstars, i'm having my "sunday." the shift to islamic schedule. the adjustment eludes me. but it's kind of nice. don't tell my boss, but i still have some trouble processing sunday as a work day so monday is really the full-on start and by the time you get over that, you have "hump" day and then you're almost in the home stretch and the glorious weekend is back upon us!


and on that note.....sunday 1030pm, i'm heading out to watch this thunderstorm all my local peeps are talking about. i've seen rain or heard thunder twice in 3 1/2 years of living here!


'night!

No comments: